html

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Remembering to Blog

I have had the worst memory to get on here and share my thoughts.
A couple of days ago my mother and I did the color run in San Francisco with my daughter, Corynn.
before:
After:

 (She is gonna hate me for that one)


So we had a  great time, got painted, and danced and acted like fools after words. It was awesome. Mom threw red paint in my eye and mouth, and we ran most of it. I am super proud of me and of my mom.

Also my grandparents came here from Germany last friday, it has been fun and interesting. They don't really speak english, so it's been weird and on a boarder of awkward at moments. Corynn loves them to death though, so that is really awesome. Also Grant my fiance has enjoyed cooking with Brigitte my grandmother. He has learned how to make my favorite meals. Also he has had fun with my grandfather Gunter reflooring the house. They have been working all day and well into midnight. They finally finished the living room.
Picture of Grant and Brigitte in the kitchen
Pardon the mess there are so many people to clean up after.

I have also found out that my maid of honors dress wont get here til two days before the wedding! I am gonna die. So she is gonna call around and find out if we can get the dress somewhere else like a sample dress. I hope we can find one heh. Its no good. I can't believe that it's only 2 months away from my wedding. Then I'll be known as Mrs. I don't know why but to me Mrs. Gordon sounds so... old. I am down for being married i'm down with being with grant my whole life. I'm down with being with him til we don't know who's body made what noise. But Mrs? Really? Ew. Oh well. So everything is figured out down to the last detail. I can't believe it's so close to being done. Jeez. What will I do when I'm bored. No more wedding plans to figure out. How boring!

1 comment:

  1. I heard alot of people get depressed after their weddings, actually! Good thing you'll have BOOBs to look forward, too.

    ReplyDelete