html
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Sickly Child
So my daughter corynn got sick yesterday. She had a fever and a running nose, coughing, the whole shebang. So we have been pumping her with medication and sleep. Luckily she has been feeling better today and hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow. She has obsessively been wiping her nose to the point she has gotten blisters right under her nose. Poor child! She has been making me watch My Little Pony's Friendship is Magic and read her Berenstain Bears. She LOOOOOVES books and being read to. So tired of the crying and all that. She has been very whiny. Oh well. She was talking to the neighbor kids, Marley and Jett, and she really really wanted to play with them, but since she was yucky I told her no because I didn't want them to get sick too. Marley the girl next door ran inside and came back out and gave corynn a purple princess ring. She told corynn she could have it forever! That made corynns day. She really liked that. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever! so corynn wants to give her a princess bracelet. To be 3 and 4 and young again. That is so cute. I can't wait til she can go outside and play with them. That will be too awesome. Any ways. Hasta Lavista.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment