html

Monday, July 23, 2012

If I Could Go Back In Time

I would totally pick the 80's. Not only did the best music (in my opinion) come from the 80's, but the funnest fashion, and it was just new. I would have loved to have been there to experience all of the awesome stuff that started in the 80's. 8 track, Mario, space invaders, RECORDS, and I wish I could have been there for the best of MJ. I'm just sayin' I feel jipped on my generation. Yes, my gen was like the baby boom of technology. I think that's where it failed though. Now people don't leave their houses, and sit on their computers all day.  If I would be able to go back in time I would totally rock it out!



I would rock this hairstyle : 


I would wear clothes depending on my mood. If I was in a bright happy mood I'd dress in bright happy colors. If I was in a dark mood, I would dress in dark clothes. and if I was in a rock and roll kind of mood.. which lets face it.. that would totally be my main 'style' i would dress in tight jeans and a cropped black shirt. Bright red lipstick and thick eyeliner in black. We need more creative freedom today.


If you could go back in time where would you want to visit??

No comments:

Post a Comment