So I buckled down an invited my dad to my wedding. I feel like, maybe this can be my good bye to him..
I also got to babysit my friend's little girl today.. I was so happy to watch her she was so much fun. It gave me a monster ego boost when Lexi only wanted me to hold her. She didn't like anyone else touching her. Bwahahaha I'm special. I have to admit, due to my circumstances, I can't have another child quite yet. I have been so wanting another child for a long while now, but I just can't do it right now. I can't wait til I can though. I will do better with another child. I feel like I could be a better mom.. now that I have pushed myself to improve for Corynn. Watching Lexi made my baby fever go away. Now all I want to do is sleep and put a heating pad on my back. Yeesh!! Holding a baby all day does something to you. I'm glad for right now all I have is Corynn, and she doesn't like being held for too long. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment