How do I start off my blog?
Give you some life long story about how I am a 22 year old mother who lives with her parents, and a whole zoo of people. Okay.
My name is Kelley, and I live in Rohnert Park, California. (just for those creep-os out there). I have a daughter named Corynn. She is 3 and crazy. Like not normal 3 year old crazy. Like.. Who put speed in your cereal this morning? crazy.
I have a fiance named Grant. He is one of the soul contributors to this house *NOT*. He goes to culinary school and is a pretty good cook. He is a job and a half, but I love him all the same. We will be getting married sometime this fall. Which I guess is just enough time to get my weight down for me to wiggle into a wedding dress.
My mom (in case you don't know her she is cukiemunstr) put blogging in my brain and I finally decided to buckle down and do it. We wont follow each other, so I thought why not!? A good place to vent and share my glories with out the drama of people getting offended at every word I lay down.
I am reserved and I am not a verbal person. Aside from when it comes to Grant, I bite back my issues and take a deep breath. Who is that good for!? Not me!! I wanna be able to go postal on people who irritate me sometimes. Not too good for my skin though.
I am on the shorter side of people. Meaning, I'm small. Petite-ish. I have small hands, small feet, a small head, small frame, BIG BUTT. Okay not huge. I hope. I just found out I fall in the category of OBESE. Why me!? Obese? Am I really? GOD I HOPE NOT! I am a mama! I can't be a super model size anymore! The heaviest I am able to be (without being in the *OVER WEIGHT* category) is 115 lbs. That is.... 50 pounds. Yes ladies and g-e-n-t-l-e-m-e-n. I am 155 - 153 lbs. I know its not too much. I have been up to 170, and for my height.. that's a lot.
I do dorky things at times. Actually more than I'd like to admit. To add on my inability to understand many jokes I am clumsy as hell. I have never met a person who can fall 4 times and seriously hurt themselves in a span of 5 days. ARGH!
Well I guess that's it for now. I am betting that's a pretty (or slightly) thorough biography.
Welcome to Blogland!
ReplyDeleteBlogland is a fun place! :)
ReplyDeleteStacey told me to come see you.... I look forward to following your journey. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa: Blogger from "This One Time at Band Camp... 1 Vs. 300 Check out my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you and welcome to the world of blogging. It's a great way to get your thoughts out there and a GREAT way to vent. VERY theraputic!!! It will be nice to meet you in Chicago!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland! Can't wait to follow you and meet you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteGlad to meet you!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the warm welcome!!
ReplyDelete