Where does he come off thinking he is better than me? He comes up to me telling me some story about how red heads are mutants and are more susceptible to pain. I gave him a 'that sounds like bull shit' face and he goes all up in arms saying I'm looking at him like he's an idiot. I say marc you don't know everything. (Implying the meaning behind my face ) and he retorts with how stupid i am. I know that little brothers are jerks, i just wish he would grow up and stop making me feel like crap every time he opens his mouth. I hate it.
That Sucks... But you'll get past that BS. My Little Brother is still a nudge but we get along better now. It took alot of time to get to this place and he still annoys me on the regular... but he is now my friend too. I hope he grows up soon.
ReplyDeleteI never had a younger brother, but older ones are no better!
ReplyDelete