html

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Phones Suck

Typically, my mother and I get up at the break of dawn and run. We have been kinda laxing out on our routine, because mom and I got sick. Mom the first week, then me the second. This week we started running again, and what does my phone have the nerve to do?! Not charge, die in the middle of the night, and not wake me up in the morning. Why??? So I leave my poor mother sitting downstairs for an hour waiting for me, and I don't get my sticker for the day. Unless she spares me and we go running this evening. *cross fingers* On a lighter side, my mom and I joined a gym the other day, and today is the first day we get to go! WOO! So excited about that. I hope we are still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment