html

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding, Bull Shit, And Negative A Friend.

WEDDING DAY: So Saturday was my wedding day. I spent most of my day stressed and angry, but when I started walking down  the aisle and I saw Grant I couldn't contain myself. I weeped down the aisle and really couldn't maintain eye contact with him, or I was going to start really really crying. He looked perfect standing there waiting for me to make my way to him. After my entire lousy day I ended where I wanted to. In his hands sharing with all of our family and friends our moment of love and unity.
Us and our Little girl Corynn


Now when I say I had a lousy day let me get into more detail, just so everyone in the world knows how miserable i was on this day. I woke up still drunk. Still nauseous. Running around town from 9 am til my wedding. First was my makeup appointment. Which was wonderful I had fun, but as soon as that ended i promptly went to go toss up all of my breakfast. Then off to my hair appointment.. No time to waste. Pulling into a parking place I whip my moms car door open and throw up even more on her door and the pavement. I go into my hair appointment smelling of puke. The hair stylist gave me some water and gave me some candy to suck on. Didn't complain about my smell and was AMAZING. My hair was fabulous after leaving. I remember I need my panty hose, so I switch places with Grant. He goes to the wedding venue I go home for panty hose. I go back to my hotel room and what do i find but two undressed brides maids and an undressed flower girl. It's 5 o'clock We need to be there NOW! So I run them out of the hotel room and shoo them to the venue. I get Corynn dressed and leave as well. So we are getting dressed and I forget my corset top and my vail OF COURSE! Oh well my hair was nice enough I didn't need a vail and my dress fit perfect so i didn't need my corset top. THEN my maid of honors dress didn't fit. LIKE PREDICTED BY THE WAY! She is balling on the floor I am straddled on top of her and my step dad is pulling her zipper together so we can try to zip it up all the way. No way that was happening, so we did the next best thing. Improvised. We took a table sash and safety pinned it to her back. You couldn't see it didn't fit, but it was weird looking. I'll show you later, because that leads to part three of my rant. All was wonderful after the wedding. the town had fireworks going and it was magic. 

 WEDDING NIGHT: Grant and I went back to the hotel and went about our business. On the other side of the scale my now brother-in-law was getting arrested. Posetion and a DUI. We didn't know about this til Sunday afternoon which, thank you for not ruining our wedding night. So now my brother in law is feeling horrible and guilty. He says he would understand if I could never forgive him. If anyone knows me better I forgive in a heart beat. I can't hold a grudge.. I was just happy I didn't gain and lose a brother in the same night. 

NOW FOR THE STUPIDITY: So my friend Lynn asked Rebecca (moh) if she could take a picture of the hack job cover up we did for her. Beck laughed turned around and hunched over to let her get a snap shot of her back. She proceeded to tell Lynn how funny the whole thing was and was making fun of the dress. To which Lynn made this for her. I thought it was funny. A little laugh from that. It was meant to be a JOKE. She was laughing we all were laughing, and when lynn made this Rebecca went ballistic ON ME. Apparently I wasn't a good friend for finding this humerus. Keep in mind I had no idea how she would react. So I told her that I couldn't destroy the picture, and i was sorry. She told me to make Lynn remove it. I said I couldn't. She got pissed at me and gave Grant's number to some random stranger who in turn started harassing me over text messages. And she gave my bridesmaid a half ass story and sicked her on me too. Once Dani, the other bridesmaid, got my side too she dropped it off, because she knows me better than what becca was saying. I would have apologized. I would have asked Lynn to remove it. I would have worked things out, but after she gave Grants number to some stranger just so they can call me a bitch and harass me I am not in for that. I didn't make the picture. I didn't post it on the internet. I didn't attack her. ARGH. Oh well. I'm just down one stressful friend. I'll make more friends. Better friends. I am just frustrated cause her parents just gave me 100 dollars as a wedding present. Now I feel bad for keeping it.

9 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad one moment. You looked beautiful, she looked like a fool and she brought it on herself. Screw her. There are hundereds of better friends on your horizon. Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding!!! Keep people like her out of your life. She means you no good. You deserve better friends. You have the rest of your life ahead of you...put her in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more wedding pics....you look beautiful. I'm sorry some parts were stressful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - I totally agree with Stephanie - no reason at all to feel badly!! Just because your "friend" was insane doesn't mean her parents are and even if they are, the least they can do is pay you to have put up with their daughter's antics. You looked absolutely beautuful!! Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you a long and happy life together!!! I look forward to meeting you in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and you married the love of your life and in the end, that's all that matters. Your MOH is no friend...period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodbye friend. Who gives out their friends number to be harrassed? You know that saying: With friends like that...

    Congratulations! From the back you look stunning! I bet the front was even better. ;) Your girl is a cute-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful and so does your daughter...can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, that's messed up. Don't feel guilty. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on new beginnings! And that little one is just precious.

    Wishing you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete