html

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

10 Days In Counting!!

I can't believe that I have only 10 days until my wedding day. This is crazy!! I have all of my goodie bags packed up I have cameras. I have to pack things up so they are ready to go next Saturday. Oh my goodness It's like getting all the stuff together to decorate for Christmas! Grant and I have been receiving gifts already! We actually have our entire dish set that we wanted. Which is so cool. I have China! I never thought I'd be the 'china having' girl. All is well so far. Except.. OF ALL THINGS.. Grant came down with a cold. It's like this is an unnecessary roller coaster of good and bad things happening. I told him to leave me alone so I wont get sick too. That sucks.

He had his bachelor party last Sunday. The sad thing about it was that his brother took him to a art festival. So I begged my stepdad to take him to a couple of bars and maybe a strip club. Which he HATED. He told me all about what happened and said it was uncomfortable and awkward. Deep down I was a little happy he didn't like it. But I also wanted him to have a good time and enjoy himself without thinking of me. Oh well! It's over now. Now it's my turn next thursday! I can't wait to go out and have fun with my girls!

My grandmother (my meme) gets to come down for my wedding. I feel kinda spoiled in the fact that I cried at my dad until I got my way. I was crying my meme was crying, and my dad finally gave in and said he would take her to the airport. YAY for crying and manipulation!!

I have to finish up with my wedding work and what not, but before I go I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has taken me in and been very nice to me, and has been welcoming.


3 comments:

  1. What a happy time in your life! I wish you much happiness and I'll see you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet ya! Good luck next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my wedding...and it is so close...enjoy every minute right now because its going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete