html
Friday, March 9, 2012
Why is this so hard to grab a hold of? I keep thinking "Oh we are going down to Lubbock!" "Oh we are going to go see my family!" "Oh I wonder if Judi, Zach, and Zebon are gonna be there." My brain is pissing me off. I wish this didn't happen. I can't seem to go one night without crying, and being deprived of sleep. I haven't gone to sleep at a decent time since. I cry, and I wish it was different. I can't imagine how her sons, and mother must feel. And "Passed away" that term pisses me off too. That makes it sound like she drifted peacefully into death. It wasn't peaceful. It wasn't pleasant. It was murder. Good thing they caught the guy who did it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad they caught the one responsible. Hopefully that will help give you some closure. Thinking of you ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete