html

Friday, March 2, 2012

BYOC - First one!

1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?

I would probably ask how my in laws really saw me? I would just love to know if they hide behind little masks, and think mean things about me

2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?

Banana flavored Ice cream is the bomb. Not artificial banana flavor.. the real deal flavor. With peanuts on it. I love it long time.

3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?

*I love to run. I've liked running most of all basic exercises, and I do much much better at a gym then outside. I don't know why but jogging in a gym seems more fun then doing it outside, but my favorite way to keep in shape is dancing. Not goin' to da club dancing, but belly dancing, ballet, hip hop (very hard to keep up for me though), and ballroom. That kinda stuff. Stuff that keeps your body moving hard and fast.

4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?

I think I'm better in a 50-50 environment. I want girl friends that I work with to understand me in a way men won't. But I like being around guys a lot more than ladies, because I like a less catty/bitchy work place.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Well, I started my new blog this week. I also have been buckling down on my daughter about snacking in the middle of the night, and also potty training. She is getting so close to being done with it, and I want her to be a big girl and do it on her own. I'm so finished with diapers. I am in the process of making appointments to do wedding dress' and tuxedos. Hopefully get the ball rolling on the whole wedding business. I have my days where I just burn out and forget to make those plans. Not good. I found out that my favorite teacher is getting a divorce with his wife, and moving closer to where I live. Not because of me of course.. he just works close to here, and he used to live about 2 hours away. I've been looking into cosmetology school, and feel like that may be a good place for me. I seem to can't figure out what I'm looking for in a school. My life seems like too long to just settle for one thing to do forever.

1 comment:

  1. I always liked running at the gym more too. I think it's the TV's, having other people to look at, eye candy sometimes...LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete